31. Visit them if they are ever in the hospital.
32. Be willing to get out of your comfort zone and be silly.
33. Invite them to programs and events at church during the week.
34. Call kids who haven’t been in a while to let them know that you miss them.
35. Let them help you with your lesson, game, etc.
36. Let them win every once in a while at a game (but not too often).
37. Go to programs, events, and camps outside of your normal responsibilities whenever you can.
38. Do a service project together with a group of kids.
39. Pay for them to go to a church event or camp when their family can’t.
40. Correct their inappropriate behavior privately and in a gentle way.
Was This Post Helpful to You? Consider Subscribing. Click here to subscribe today. Don’t miss a single post!