21. Take a group of kids out for a fun activity like bowling, roller skating, Christmas caroling, etc.
22. Go to a child’s recital.
23. Ask them details about how their week was.
24. Say something nice to every child that you talk to within 30 seconds of talking to him or her.
25. Ask them questions that require more than a yes or no answer.
26. Pray for them during the week.
27. Buy them a Bible, quiet time journal, etc. to help them in their spiritual journey.
28. Show up early to programs and stay late to help greet kids and their families.
29. Spend extra time with new kids and helping them get connected.
30. Pray with them at programs and events (or whenever else they need it).
Was This Post Helpful to You? Consider Subscribing. Click here to subscribe today. Don’t miss a single post!