Click here to read Part 1.
11. Send encouraging cards.
12. Give them a hug, handshake, or high-five whenever you see them.
13. Sit with them at programs and events.
14. Call them on the first day of school and pray for them.
15. Send photos home of them taken at events.
16. Attend the last quarter, inning, or set of their games.
17. Call their parents just to brag on them.
18. Follow-up a few days after a child shares a prayer request.
19. Remember and use their name when you talk with them.
20. Call and sing happy birthday to them.
Was This Post Helpful to You? Consider Subscribing. Click here to subscribe today. Don’t miss a single post!