1. Build a personal board of directors who have the character you want to emulate.
2. Take Make time to think by turning off your electronic gadgets for an hour each day.
3. Work where your greatest passions, skills, usefulness intersect
4. Stop trying to be so interesting and start being more interested.
5. Write your stop doing list.
6. Unplug the opportunities that distract you.
7. Do work for which you have so much passion you are willing to endure the pain.
8. Articulate your values.
9. Prepare to live a life that at age 65 you are only 1/3 through your best work.
10. Figure out how you can be the most useful.