Thanks for checking out my blog. It is focused on helping you simplify your life so you can do what matters most.
I want to pass on what I’m doing that’s working for me and might for you too. I’ll also share some of my bone-headed mistakes so you can (hopefully) avoid them. And from time to time I’ll post something I hope will help you laugh and enjoy life.
Here Are a Few of My More Popular Posts
- Kids’ Ministry Budgeting Templates & Tips
- How to Write Emails that Your Team Will Actually Read
- 7 FREE New Believer Resources for Kids
- Free Kidmin Volunteer Orientation Kit
- What To Do When Your Kids Don’t Want to Come to Church
- 15 DOs & DONTs of Summer Camp
- How to Get a Kids Ministry Job, Pt. 2
I attended Biola University in La Mirada, California where I graduated in 2003 with a BA in Christian Education. Since graduating I’ve worked in both small (400) and large church (5,000+) environments as well as single and multi-site churches.
In 2003 I married my beautiful wife, Sarah. We have 1 daughter named Angela and are in the process of growing our family through adoption. We currently live in Folsom, California.
In my free time I enjoy writing, reading, hanging out with my family, and playing board games with our friends.
Legal Mumbo Jumbo
While everything here is copyrighted feel free to quote excerpts from this blog. Just acknowledge where it came from and include a link to the original post on my site.